If you are looking for the best Christmas Party Nights in Essex, then look no further!
The Ultimate Christmas Comedy Party Nights are back at the Lion Inn for 2019
Forget those boring Karaoke tribute acts – LIVE Comedy beats them hands down, giving you something they can’t…the Laughter Factor
We offer a sumptuous 3 Course Meal, fantastic Comedy Show followed by great Music till 11.30pm
All set in the luxurious surroundings of The Lion House, Essex’s Premier Function Suite
These shows sell out fast so book early to avoid disappointment
Tickets are £47.00 including the 3 Course Meal or £22.00 for Comedy Only ticket.
Book Online Or Call The Lion on 01245 394900 to book
Lion House Christmas Comedy Nights Menu
(V) Roast plum tomato & basil soup: crusty bread
Chicken liver pate: apricot chutney & Parisian crisp bread
Prawn & crayfish cocktail: Marie rose sauce & crusty bread
Roast “Grove-Smith Farm” turkey: glazed gammon, chipolata, sausage & apricot stuffing
Slow pot roast shoulder of lamb: peas, pancetta, baby onions & lamb gravy
Salmon, cream cheese & spinach: wrapped in filo pastry with dill cream sauce
(V) Filo parcel: butternut squash, spinach, leek & goats cheese with sweet potato chips & ratatouille
(Main course served with fresh cabbage, broccoli, carrots & roast potatoes)
“Lillypuds” Christmas pudding (contains nuts): brandy custard
Mini “Baileys” cheesecake: Amaretti biscuit
Mini clementine posset: baked meringue
Mini “After eight” mousse: chocolate shavings
Haagen-daz vanilla ice cream: “Rossini” biscuit
Duet of cheese: Keens cheddar & Blacksticks blue with biscuit & chutney
Cafetiere coffee or tea
All our dishes may contain traces of nuts.
Please advise us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements before ordering
The comedy show will start approx.9.15pm (if you arrive later than the show start time you will have to wait until a suitable break in the show to be seated)
Bar is open until 11.30pm. Carriages at midnight.
Timings for Customers Eating: Doors open at 6.00pm and the meals will be from served 6.45pm. All parties to be seated by 7.00pm.
Timings for Comedy Show only tickets: Doors open at 8.00pm.
The comedy show will start approx. 9.00 -9.15 pm Bar is open until 11.30pm. Carriages at midnight.
Here are our terms and conditions for your Comedy Club Christmas Party booking in the Lion House – there are not too many!
Please ensure that all members of your party are aware of the following:
1. R.O.A.R – Drunken/abusive or unruly behaviour and drug use will not be tolerated at this event and in all instances you will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
2. Tickets are non – refundable and exchanges are not permitted
3. We will not accept ‘part-payments’ by party members. Payment must be made in full for the entire party by the party organiser.
4. Should members of your party fail to show on the evening, no refunds nor credits will be made.
5. Pre-orders must be submitted by 16th November 2018.
6. Changes to pre-orders are allowed up to 2 weeks prior to your event date.
7. If all, or members of your party arrive late we cannot unfortunately guarantee food service.
8. Strictly no under 18s are permitted to these events. Any minors will be refused entry, and no refunds will be given.
9. A cash bar is available throughout the evening for your party. On production of a credit/debit card at the beginning of the evening tabs can be run per table or for the entire party (not per individual) and must be settled prior to the comedy show starting. If you wish to extend this for the entire evening please contact us prior to your booking date. Once the comedy begins we operate a ‘pay as you go’ drinks service at the table with ‘Service Please’ cards being provided.
10. The Lion House bar and facilities are only available for guests booked in to that evenings party.
11. The dress code for the evening is smart/casual. Sportswear/caps are not permitted.
If you have any queries regarding your booking or the terms and conditions outlined above please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks and have a Cracking night!